The Marketing Communications Manager will assist in the development of the Company's messaging platform, communications calendar and manage the company's marketing communications initiatives. Additionally, this role will interface internally and externally -- working with product management on new product positioning as well as interfacing with industry analysts and PR firms to expand the company's brand presence and promise. This is a high visibility position, interacting with all levels of clients and personnel. This is a new position in a new company currently positioning for growth.
- Manage the marketing communications function -- including communications calendar, brand, PR plan, and content development
- Develop presentations, collateral, positioning documents and sales tools to support both internal and external management teams
- Work with product management to integrate the product roadmap into a communications calendar and translate the new product value in terms of the overall company's position within the market
- Create a Company style guide and manage company's brand image and consistency
- Translate complex technical solutions in to easy to comprehend marketing messages
- Create and manage direct/indirect marketing campaigns to enable the Company to drive acquisition and embedded base sales
- Work with industry analysts and pr firm to build Company's brand presence and recognition
- Responsible for event management (road-shows, trade-shows, solutions fairs, company-sponsored events)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and other broad range of marketing and business related roles in technology companies.
- Broad exposure and holistic understanding of multiple social media technologies and keen knowledge of mobile applications both on IOS and androids
- Bachelors Degree required -- a focus in English or communications is preferred
- Experience with managing social media; mobile applications, Web-site and/or portal, as well as managing the site performance against standard Web metrics
- Experience with e-marketing campaigns (Webinars, e-mail, banner ads, search (organic and paid)
- Experience with branding, co-branding and managing a brand delivered via digital distribution
- High-energy and team-oriented candidate desired
- Proficient with Adobe Suite
- Product marketing skills when dealing with technical content for difference audiences (e.g. technical and non-technical, executive level and non-executive level)
- Ability to make recommendations and work independently on most projects and programs
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.